Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome

On behalf of myself and our entire dental team, we welcome you to our office. We hope you will find the atmosphere here friendly, our accommodations comfortable, and our technical services exceptional.

Our desire is to provide you with dental care that can enhance the quality of your life.


We provide a variety of preventive and restorative dental services which are designed to extend the life of your teeth and your overall dental health. Thus, our goal is to increase your physical comfort, outer appearance, and your inner confidence. Please let us know what we can do to help you.


1 comment:

007 said...

Although he is a good dentist, his office staff failed to inform me prior to my visit that they were not fully covered under my insurance. After REPEATED attempts to find this out PRIOR to my appointment, they waited until after the x-rays were done to let me know. Now they are holding my x-rays hostage and have already billed my insurance over $130!! Avoid this place if you can help it!